Speakers ! Come and share your passion and experience at the third edition of the best technical WordPress event of this year, that will take place in Lyon, April 28th 2018.
What does it take to be a speaker at WP Tech ?
- you have reasonable experience on the topic you wish to tackle while still being accessible
- you want to share your knowledge and experience with the community
- you are passionate about WordPress and development best practises
- you want to talk about technical stuff surrounding WordPress while respecting the GPL terms
Why be a speaker at the WP Tech ?
- you want to show WordPress is a powerful and technically advanced solution
- you understand the value of sharing and its power within the community
- you also want to learn a few tricks (and you will !)
- you’ll meet a ton of new interesting and inspiring people
- you know sharing excellent content will make you famous (and you deserve it)
What can I submit ?
We’re accepting any kind of format : full length talk, lightning talk, workshop, roundtable meeting, coding dojo… anything between 10 and 50 minutes.
Of course, English speakers are more than welcome !
We have two conference rooms to allow for highly technical or more accessible topics.
Now it’s your turn !
If you’re interested please submit one or more topics/ideas using the form below.
If you have no ideas, here are a few :
- How to create Gutenberg blocks
- WordPress as a headless CMS with React and the REST API.
- How to monitor your PHP code to enhance site performance
- Advanced media management within WordPress
- Workshop : develop your first WordPress Theme
- Developing a Repo Ready theme: tools and best practises
- Customizing WooCommerce with hooks
- Building a Progressive Web App with WordPress
- Workshop : your first WordPress plugin
What are you waiting for ?
Exactly like the previous editions, the volunteers for the WP Tech will vote for their favorite submissions and will establish the program for the day. We’ll get in touch with everyone who submitted a topic to tell whether it’s been scheduled or not.
The call for speakers will end on February 17th, at midnight.
Thanks for your participation !